Based on this video:
- 130g dark chocolate (+70%)
- 130g butter + extra for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 100g caster sugar
- 70g plain flour
- 15g cocoa powder + extra for dusting
- 2.5g baking powder
- 4 aluminium moulds
- Pre-heat oven at 180C
- Melt chocolate and butter at “baine marie”. Let it cool down a bit to use later.
- Grease with butter the moulds and dust the sides with cocoa powder
- Make the “raw sabayon”: whisk the eggs and sugar until pale in color.
- Fold the chocolate (be sure it is not too hot) into the sabayon. Be sure the mix is uniform and there are no lumps.
- Sieve flour, cocoa and baking powder. Then add to the mix bit by bit, folding with a spatula and checking there are no lumps.
- Fill the moulds at 90% aprox. They will raise in the oven
- Bake the moulds at 180C for 9 minutes aprox.
- Use a tooth stick to be sure they are still creamy inside. The idea is the chocolate should come out once opened.
- Unmould and present on a plate with a bit of fresh mint, strawberries. Dust with a bit of icing sugar.
- Be sure you serve it hot! (optionally you can add a ball of vanilla ice cream).