- 100g butter
- 125g icing sugar
- 100g flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 vanilla paste
- Pre-heat oven at 180C
- Cream butter and icing sugar with your hand.
- Add the egg whites in three times. Mix with your hand.
- Add the flour bit a bit and keep mixing.
- Add the vanilla, mix a bit.
- Prepare a piping bag with a small nozzle. As usual, twist the bag with your index finger in the nozzle so it keeps the form, fold the pipe to the middle and then add the cream.
- On the back of a tray, wash it with a bit of butter, add flour and then smack it with one hit so it get a soft non-sticky cover.
- Using a butter block, make two vertical lines using thumb and index finger.
- ^^ This is the same as the eclairs ^^
- Pipe the cream horizontally, hold the pipe with your left hand and squeeze with the right. Be sure the lines are uniform (parts with more cream than other, etc), the cream doesnt have bubbles.
- Then trim the edges with a sharp knife, the lines should be well inside the tray. This is important because once in the oven, they will expand and you dont want the biscuit bend down the tray edge.
- Bake for 10 minutes aprox, until the biscuit edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let them cool down
- Optionally, you can dust half of the biscuit with icing sugar.
The biscuits were tasty but the form was really bad. My piping wasnt good I think as some parts had more cream and they expanded more. Need to try again!