To be honest, I dont know how to translate it, but I found the video randomly and gave it a go. Quite happy with the result.
- 4 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 100 grams of spinach
- 1 red pepper
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt, peppe
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- Sesame seeds
- 1) Slice the leeks, red pepper and spinach. The add the potatoes and carrots grated. Mix all together.
- 2) In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the oil. Add the flour and whisk. Add the milk and whisk. Add the baking powder and whisk. Add the salt and pepper and whisk.
- 3) Pour the butter into the veggie try. Mix everything. Try to flat out the mix as much as you can.
- 4) Put the try in a pre-heat oven at 180C for 25 minutes.
- 5) Remove from the oven and add the cheese and sesame seeds. Put back in the oven until cheese forms a crust.
- 6) Remove from oven and let is cool down for a bit. Then cut in squares.
Mine was a bit thick, but nonetheless, very good!