This is a sauce that I want to try to do more often. It is very tasty and easy recipe. Extra: you eat more cucumber. I forgot (again) dill 😛
- 500g creamy yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic + 3 tbs olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Peel and grate the cucumber.
- Add a 1 tsp of salt and 1 tbs of vinegar. Rest aside
- In a mortar, put the clove of garlic and oil. Crash it until you garlic is blended with the oil.
- Add the garlic oil to the yogurt and mix. Add salt and pepper
- Strain the cucumber with a cheese cloth or similar. Remove most water but dont dry it out!
- Add the cucumber to the yogurt. Mix well.
- Add the fresh dill. Taste!!!
And tasted good! As the video says, the key is the vinegar.